Monday 22 July 2013

Today, I am mad

Because I can't speak French using the correct rules of grammar with allese.

Because some days I can't speak French at all.  Or even English.

Because today I found la formation especially difficult and boring.

Any why do I have to keep learning the same rules over and over again and why can I still never use the rules properly?

How can I have been learning French all my life and still not be able to speak it?

And why did this package of shrimp need to be defrosted when the others don't?

And why is there soccer practice again today after we just came back from a whole weekend of it and didn't do anything else?

And why do I have to deal with having had cancer all the rest of my life?  Why can I never forget it, even for a minute or a second? 

And why do I still have a cold?

And why can't something work out easily or simply for a change?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. Sorry there are so many frustrations.
    Sharmila

    ReplyDelete